外国人法律相談 Legal Consultation for Foreigners
Are you experiencing any these problems?
- I don't understand the visa application process.
- I believe I was wrongly fired from my job.
- My spouse is violent and I don't know where tu turn.
- If I get divorced what will happen to my visa??
Who will get custody of my children?
- I was in a traffic accident and I want to sue the other driver.
- I run a business in Japan and I have contact questions.
As a foreigner living in Japan, you may be unsure of where to go when you are in trouble.
We are here to help you. Don't feel alone.
If you are having problems at home, at work, or with your visa, please call us.
The consultation will take place in English. Interpreter are available for
- and any other language.
- Visa Problems
- Commercial Law
(loans, real estate, suing for damages etc.)
- Bankruptcy or Debt
- Family Law
(international marriage, divorce, alimony, custody, etc.)
- Traffic Accidents
- Trouble at Work
(employment, termination, wage payment, injury on the job, etc.)
- Writing Legal Documents
(notety public, drafting contracts, writing wills, etc.)
- First consultation : 5,400yen (One hour)
- Representation : Fees vary depending on the case. Details can be discussed at the initial consultation.
- 1. Call : 011-737-3077
- 2. Our staff will ask you : your name, how to reach you, where you work, and a brief explanation of the situation.
- 3. Within a day or two, the lawyer appointed to your case will call you to set up an appointment.
- 4. The consultation will take place at our office.
We only accept consultations from foreign nations. The consultation is kept strictly confidential.